The Associate Benefits page is now on screen. It contains graphs and visualizations that may be difficult to read. Click here to close this page.
Customer Service Desk: Associate Benefits
ASSOCIATES DON’T JUST WORK AT PUBLIX THEY OWN IT
We’re proud to be a company that is owned by our associates. In fact, the National Center for Employee Ownership has recognized us as the largest employee-owned company in the US.
As owners of Publix, we care deeply about serving our customers and being good stewards of the environment. We also provide an array of benefits for our associates, including:
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Retirement—Employee Stock Ownership and 401(k) Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Discount Program
- Holiday Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adult Education
OUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM: "LIFE. INSPIRED."
In 2014, we introduced our associate wellness program, Life. Inspired. We view our associates as our most valuable asset, which is why we support our associates on their wellness journeys. Our goal is to encourage a culture of health and well-being by offering:
- Quick, easy access to no- or low-cost health and wellness programs and events.
- Motivation and support to engage in healthful lifestyle activities that are better for our associates and their families.
- Resources to help associates eat well, get regular exercise, quit bad habits like tobacco, and achieve overall well-being.
By helping our associates feel their best physically and emotionally at home and work, our associates can be there for our customers and our communities.